It's not the first time writing something here, but since I restarted my DeviantArt from 0, I think it's time to write something here again. I'm getting many favorites and new watchers from my latest submissions, so I wanted to let you people know a little bit about me. So, here we go. . .
My name is Mariana DelVeccio, I'm 18 years old and I live in Brazil. I'm a passionate cosplayer that is trying to know herself better through this amazing hobby. For me, cosplaying is a great way to get to accept yourself better. I have a lot of complexes with the way I look and the way I act, because all my life I was the chubby weirdo one. Through cosplay I found myself and got to know that I have many qualities (and many defects too!) I've been cosplaying for six years now, and this hobby brought me so much hapiness and some of by best friends in the world.
Well, about the cosplay itself. . . I do not sew. I just. . . CAN'T, I've tried. I mostly buy my outfits at Taobao or order them from a tailor. Lenses I recommend Pinky Paradise or Uniqso. And wigs the same as cosplay, except I do all the styling! I was even taking some commissions for wigs here in Brazil!
And here is a list of my next cosplays and how they are going:
* Mei (Pokémon Black/White 2) ::: Just need time to finish the wig and paint the shoes;
* Saber (Fate/Extra) ::: Need to try the cosplay on and do the sword and boots;
* Anastasia ::: Cosplay in progress;
* Saori (Saint Seiya) ::: Ready, I just need the acessories;
* Riza (Full Metal Alchemist) ::: Need to try the cosplay and wait for the airsoft pistols arrive;
* Rosette (chrono Crusade) ::: The costume is ready, but I need the clock and the pistol.
Well, I guess that's all for today. I really hope this is a good introduction text. That's all folks, thanks again for all the gentle comments and all the new watchers! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥